Chronobank Rank 1011
Chronobank Rank 1011
Website Reddit Twitter
710,113 TIME


Chronobank Price

Chronobank 24h Vol

Chronobank Market Cap

24h Vol
1 H
2.55 %
24 H
-7.75 %
7 d
-8.47 %
Today Chronobank price in US dollars is currently 1.08 USD, and if converted to Bitcoin is 0.00011031 BTC. A total of 78 coin's are currently circulating in the Market. Chronobank prices are currently experiencing a change of -7.75 %, check all cryptocurrency. Over the past 24 hours 0.001 M US dollars Chronobank has been traded on Crypto Exchanges. Get Chronobank's progress by adding it to your favourites and creating a free portfolio if you wish.
Full Name
ETH Token
BTC Price
0.00011031 BTC
BTC Market
78 BTC
BTC 24h Vol
Total Coins Mined
710,113 TIME
2.55 %
-7.75 %
-8.47 %
Share Chronobank Price




Time is an Ethereum-based token issued by Chronobank. It allows users to receive dividends from the fees and issuance of Labor-Hour Tokens (LHT) in the Chronobank system.

Chronobank is a system designed to tokenize labour-hours using blockchain technology. The system leverages smart contract techniques to automate a process whereby a country-specific ‘labour-hour’ token may be redeemed for real labour-hours via legally binding (traditional) contracts with labour-offering companies. The proposed ‘stable-coin’ LHT implementation provides a non-volatile, inflation-resistant digital asset transfer system.

ICO Details

ICO Details


The vision of ChronoBank (CBE) is to launch a stable cryptocurrency, Labor Hour Tokens (LHT) backed by an agreement to redeem tokens for one hours worth of labor at the Australian national average wage. Over the course of two months, ChronoBank collected a total of $5.4 million in a number of different currencies. This included:

· 3,123 BTC
· 14,385 LTC
· 48,945 ETH
· 33,043 ETC
· 13,587,411 NEM
· 385,963 WAVES
· 416,566 EMC
· $1,108,180

12% of tokens have been allocated to the team and the remaining 88% distributed to ICO investors.

Business plan

ICO Status Finished
Token Supply 710113
Start Date 2016-12-15
End Date 2017-02-15
Fund Raised (BTC) 3,123 BTC, 14,385 LTC, 48,945 ETH, 33,043 ETC, 13,587,411 NEM, 385,963 WAVES, 416,566 EMC, $1,108,180
Fund Raised (USD) 5400000
Start Price (USD) 7.6
Security Audit Company N/A
ICO Legal Form Corporation
ICO Jurisdiction Russia
Legal Advisers N/A
White Paper

Get Crypto Newsletter
Read the Disclaimer : All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer